Which Page?

Monday 28 September 2015

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review


Tanya Burr Lipgloss- Afternoon tea and Just peachy
Today I am going to review some of tanyas old collection lipglosses. I have 2 shades, on the left is Just Peachy and on the right is Afternoon tea.

First of all, the smell is amazing. They smell of strawberries and I belive the new ones smell of watermelon. It is such a nice touch as not many lipglosses have such a nice flavour. 

The colours are very pigmented and look stunning on there own or on top of a lipstick.

My one issue with these products is that the brush picks up ALOT of product. I find that I always have way to much on the brush and have to wipe most of it off. Some people may like to use alot of lipgloss, but I find it makes my lips look plasticy (is that even a word?!). However, this could be a positive as the lipglosses do last ages.

I think the packaging is very simple but professional. However, I think the price is quite high. £5.99 doesnt seem much but for 1 lipgloss its quite expensive. Especially for teens on a budget!

Rating:

Colour: 10
Application 7
Price: 8
Packaging: 10

Overall: 35/40


Sophie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment