Which Page?

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Makeup Dupes

For a teenage girl, trying to recreate ,makeup looks that I see on youtube can be challenging. Most of the time it is because some of the products that are used are way out of my price range. I therefore decided to try and find great quality dupes to create the same look and heres what I found.

On the right you can see the Benefit Hoola bronzer which is £23.50. On the left you can see the W7 Honolulu bronzer which is £4.95 (£2.99 at outlet stores). As you can see the colour is extremly similar and you get an applicator brush with both bronzers. The only difference is the brand and price.

This time on the left is the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are £38 each (there is also a new smoky one). On the right are the W7 dupes which are £9.99 each (£5.99 at outlet stores). As you can see the shades are almost identical even in the smoky shades palettes which both brands have recently brought out. I had always wanted a Naked palette until I stumbled across W7 cosmetics about 2 years ago and realised that there palettes and dupes are always amazing! I currently own In the Nude, In the night (not in image purple case) and In the night smoky (not in image black case), aswell as a tonne of other W7 products.

As you can see on the bottom is the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (There are other brands but this is the first one which came to mind) and this costs £7-£8. On the top is the W7 power puff which costs £4.95 (£2.99 at outlet stores). Now even though the Real Techniques sponge isn't exactly expensive and there are more expensive ones, the W7 is still cheaper. They also come in different shapes and colours.

At the top of this image is Benfits They're Real mascara which is £19.50. At the bottom is the W7 Absolute Lashes mascara which is £6.95 (£3.99 at outlet stores). As you can see the packaging is almost identical and as you can see below once applicated there is no difference between them apart from price.

This just goes to show that a higher price doesnt make a higher quality or better product there are always cheaper alternatives.
I hope you liked this post and I have a huge list of other W7 products I have yet to buy, which I will be getting this week so I will see if there are anymore great dupes.

Sophie  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment