Which Page?

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Makeup Haul!

Hello!
Recently I have brought ALOT of makeup so I decided to pick out some of my favourite purchases to show you!
in the nude closed
One of my favourite purchases is the W7 In The Nude palette. I have wanted this palette for a long time as I already had 2 of them. The colours are really pigmented and have a slight pink undertone. My favourite 2 shades are Angel and Sun Kissed. (£5.99 outlet price)
contour kit closed
My next favourite is the Makeup Revolution ultra sculpt and contour kit (CO1). I have only used this once as I brought it yesterday but my first impression is that the blusher is quite pale but adds a nice drop of colour to you cheeks. Also the highlighter is such a pretty colour and looks amazing on the skin. I haven't yet tried the bronzer but it looks very matte. (£3.50 - Superdrug).
concealer kit open
Next is the W7 Camouflage Kit. First of all I think the packaging is soo simple yet so gorgeous. You get 5 shades of cream concealer. I use the first 4 shades on different parts of my face. I havent yet used the last shade because it looks a bit dark for my skin tone. They give AMAZING coverage which I was quite shocked about. (£2.99 Outlet Price).
CK swatch
When I was shopping in a beauty outlet store (most of the products are from this shop) I was so surprised to see that they had Calvin Klein lipsticks for just £1.99 (Retail £11). Because of the price I just had to pick one up and I am so pleased that I did. I picked the colour Desire because I thought it would be perfect for Autumn. The lipstick is very pigmented and is such a pretty colour. It is very creamy and looks very smooth on the lips.
makeup revolution reckless
The next lipstick I brought is a Makeup Revolution lipstick in the shade Reckless. I brought this yesterday after making a huge list of products I wanted to get from Makeup Revolution. Unfortunately, the superdrug I went to didnt have a very big stand so I couldn't get everything I wanted. This was the only lipstick from my list that I could find and it is gorgeous!! I think I will use it more in autumn but it is such a lovely pinky red shade and for only £1 you cant go wrong!
MUA shade 9 swatch
The final lipstick I will include is the MUA lipstick in Shade 9. This is such a lovely shimmery pinky nude. It looks stunning on the lips and is really creamy. Also, like the Makeup revolution lipstick, if you twist off the bottom of the packaging you have a small pot of the lipstick itself. The packaging is lovely and again its only £1!!
absolute lashes 
I have been looking for this mascara for ages! Its is the dupe for the Benefit They're real mascara (see my makeup dupes post). This mascara is amazing! It makes my lashses look fabulous and long and actually makes them look fuller. The brush is nice and big and catches all of your eyelashes. I would much rather spend £3.99 on this mascara than £19.50 on They're real for the same effect.

I will probably be uploading some more of the products I brought as there is ALOT more! Hope you enjoyed this type of post. If you have brought any new products that you would recommend leave them in the comments below!

Sophie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment