Which Page?

Friday 2 October 2015

Calvin Klein Lipstick Shade: Desire- Review














As it is coming up to Autumn, I thought I would start to review some of my favourite Autumn makeup products.

Today, I am going to be talking about the Calvin Klein Cream Lipstick in the shade Desire. 
This is the perfect Autumnal colour. As you can see from the swatch, it is a deep purple/red.

It goes onto the lips smoothly and helps to hydrate them. It is also very long wearing so you dont have to top it up through out the day. 

The pigmentation of the lipstick is AMAZING! It is exactly the same colour on the lips as it is on my hand (top right). It also isnt too dark, so is perfect if you don't want a really dark autumn lip.

Colour: 10
Packaging: 8
Cost: 10 (I brought this from an outlet shop for only £1.99 they retail for £11)
Overall: 28/30



No comments:

Post a Comment