Which Page?

Saturday 4 June 2016

W7 Yummy Eyes Baked Eyeshadow-Shade: Cafe Latte

Hi There!

Another fab makeup review is coming your way! Today I am going to review the W7 Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Cafe Latte. 

As you probably know from previous posts, I love all W7 makeup. However, this eyeshadow mis probaby one of my faves. It is very highly pigmented and adds a gorgeous shimmer to your eyelid. I love to use this to highlight my brow bone, and also in the corner of my eye to brighten them. Occasionaly I will sweep this under my eye to make my eyes stand out.

Another huge bonus of this product is the price! As with all other W7 products it is extremly affordable. It is only £4.95!!! I have had this eyeshadow for about 1 year and used it LOADSSS and there is still LOADSSS left! Definitely worth every single little penny!

Hope you enjoyed this review! I Highly recommend you purchase this product. It would look especially amazing for a prom look!

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment