Which Page?

Saturday 11 June 2016

Summer Essentials Part 1

Hi there!
As summer is fast approaching us, I thought I would show you some of my summer essentials!

1. Next Sparkle Azure Shimmer Body Spray
I always like to find a nice summer fragrance, and this Next body mist is perfect! It smells amazing and is very long wearing. It has quite a floral scent so is perfect for summer. This is a glitter body spray so leaves glitter when you spray it. This adds a gorgeous shimmer to your skin. This 200ml bottle is only £6, so is great value for money.

2. Primark Glitter Hair and Body Spray
After adopting the nickname of 'Sparkles' from my school friends, I thought I HAD to buy this spray! It is simply a glitter spray which you can use on clothing, hair and skin. It adds a lovely gold shimmer to your skin, and lasts all day long. I think this would look amazing with a tan, so will definitely be coming with me on holiday this year. This only costs £1, so even if you buy it for a bit of fun with your friends, its not going to burst the bank. 



3. Beauty Formulas Cooling Mist
I am one of those people that love summer, but HATE getting too hot. When I get hot I get uncomfortable and irratable. I saw in one of Sprinkle Of Glitter's youtube videos form last year, that she used this cooling mist. I had to go and buy it! I am soooooo pleased that I did. It is so amazing, it really cools you down and very quickly. I use this at night if I get too hot, but I also used it on holiday last year. It definitely works better if you keep it in the fridge, however, it is still cold if you store it at room temperature. It only costs £1 from Savers, and 1 bottle (depending on how much you use it) should last at least 6 months. 1 bottle should definitely cover the whole of summer!
 4. Pastel Lip Sticks
When it gets to summer I love to pull out the pastel pinks and nudes for my lips. I find they just soften any makeup look and look perfect with tanned skin. I like to use the Natural Colletion moisture shine lipsticks, as they moisturise your lips aswell as adding a lovely colour. My 5 favourite pastel colours from this collection are: Raspberry, Pink Orchid, Coral Shimmer, Rose Petal and Sorbet. They all have a slight shimmer aswell so look lovely in the sun! For only £1.99 you really can't go wrong.
 5. Collection Speedy Highlighter- 1 Pearl Sheen
Recently, I have really loved highlighting my face. Any highlighter is suitabe, and I have many favourites, however, one that stands out is the Collection Speedy highlighter in the shade Pearl Sheen. It is a stick cream highlighter with a gorgeous sheen. It is extremly easy to apply and lasts all day long. I like to use it on the top of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, and on my temples. The sun reflects off of this highligter beautifully. It only costs £3.99 and should last a good 4-6 months.


 6. Shimmery Nail Varnish
As most schools don't allow you to wear nail varnish, I always look forward to the summer holidays so I can paint my nails. I like to use sparkly polishes, so they stand out in the sun. I have recently started using Ciate nail varnishes, as I got the advent calender at Christmas. All of the colours are super pretty. I especially love the shades: Candy Floss, Rollercoaster, Blizzard and Members Only. I normally find that most nail varnishes start to peel after a couple of days, however, this hasn't happened with these nail varnishes. I also use the Ciate Underwear and Suspension Top Coat, which makes the polish very long wearing. The full size polishes are normally around £9.00 each, which is slightly pricey but totally worth it.

I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my summer favourites. Keep an eye out for a part 2 coming very soon! In the comments leave some of your fave summer essentials!

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment