Which Page?

Saturday 28 May 2016

Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation- Shade: Porcelain 1

Boots- £5.99
Hi There!

Long time no blog! Due to revision for my GCSEs I had to focus on my exams rather than my blog. However, now that half term has finally occured I am able to take some time out of revsion to start writing blog posts!

Today I thought I would review my current fave makeup product. The Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation in the shade Porcelain 1. 

I only started using foundation about 2 months ago, as an experiment for prom makeup. But, I fell in love with this foundation. I apply it with a beauty blender and it looks AMAZING!! The coverage is perfect and it adds a lovely glow to your skin. It is also very long wearing so lasts all day without the need to top up. It is sooo easy to blend into the skin and has a beautiful, natural finish. 

I had never felt the need to wear foundation, however, after trying this foundation I will never turn back! I don't use it everyday, as I don't wear makeup when i'm lounging around at home revising, but, I absolutely love days where I put on my makeup because I love applying this foundation!

I highly recommend this foundation to first time makeup users, or anyone looking for a light weight but reasonably high coverage foundation. 


S xx





No comments:

Post a Comment