Which Page?

Friday 15 January 2016

Pretty Little Liars!

OMG! Never have I been so hooked on a Tv show. I started watching this at the end of December, and from the first episode I couldn't turn it off! 
For a bit of background info, Pretty Little Liars is about a group of 5 girls. One of them goes missing, and the other 4 grow apart. That is until, the body is found and the 4 girls reunite. They are trying to find out who killed their friend. Whilst all this is happening, they begin receiving messages from someone called A. They have to try and find out who A is.

I am currently on series 2, so no spoilers please! but already I know that that the revealing of A is going to be huge! I highely recommend this show to anyone looking for a murder mystery/ love story series. 

If you have watched PLL, comment below your favourite character! Mine is currently Aria, she is very good at taking control of situations. Her love life is very confusing but she seems to have complete control of what she is doing!

If anyone has any other reccomendations of TV shows I might enjoy, please leave them below!

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment