Which Page?

Friday 22 January 2016

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette- Golden Sugar


  









A couple of weeks ago I posted about another blush palette by Makeup Revolution, in Sugar and Spice. I thought that today I would review my other blush palette in golden sugar.

I wouldn't really use these shades as blushers, however, they work perfectly for contour and bronzing. There are also shades for highlighting. I love the marble effect on some of the shades, I find it adds more definition to the colour. 

Just like the other palette there is a great mirror, perfect for the application of the product. The packaging is very simple, but looks very professional. For only £6 this palette is totally worth every penny. 

Overall Rating:
Shades: 8
Pigmentation: 9
Cost: 10
Packaging: 8
Total: 35/40

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment