Which Page?

Friday 29 January 2016

January Favourites!

As it's coming to the end of the month, I thought I would share with you a few of my beauty faves from this month!

W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
This mascara is brilliant and really lengthens curls your lashes. There is a huge wand for application and it catches every single lash. This is a great alternative to the Benefit They're Real mascara. This costs only £6.95 or just £3.99 from outlet stores. It is a great quality and long lasting product which I highly recommend.


W7 In the Buff Lightly Toasted Palette
The colours in this palette are all stunning and they blend together very easily. There are 12 shades, with a variety of matte and shimmers. I love creating a smoky look with this palette as it looks very elegant. They are very long wearing and highly pigmented. This costs just £9.99 or £5.99 at outlet stores. For people experimenting with different nude looks I highly recommend this palette.

Sprinkle Of Glitter 2016 Diary
I have never really been in to keeping a diary with important dates etc. However, I bought this one because I love youtubers and all of there merch. To my surprise it has actually come in really useful with keeping up to date on homework and blog posts (have u noticed there has been a post every week this month!) I was totally shocked when I opened this to find that it was signed by Sprinkle of Glitter herself. AMAZING! I highly recommend a diary to anyone who is trying to be a bit more organised!
Lush Bath Bombs 
I really love coming in from a busy day at school and having a soak in a nice Lush bath. After Christmas, Lush reduce all of their Xmas range by 50%. When i went sale shopping I bought a tonne of Lush stuff fo such an amzing price. I love all of the Lush bath bombs, but some of my favourite Xmas ones are Yog Nog and Shoot for the Stars. Both change the colour of your bath water, and leave your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Primark Black Boots
I have wanted a pair of these boots for quite a while and I was lucky to finally get some in the Boxing Day sales. They were only £10 which I think is an amzing price. The heel is about three and a half inches high. I do get a small amount of pain the the sole of my foot when I wear them for long periods of time, however, I think this is because I am not used to wearing heels this high on a daily basis. They are perfect for any outfit; casual or smart.

Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator
 I have been through quite a few different exfoliators over the past few years, however, this is definitely my favourite. It is very gentle on the skin but still unclogs pores and removes dry skin. I use this every other day because I have very dry skin. It always leaves me feeling fresh and hydrated. The scent is lovely but not too overpowering.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things I have been loving this month. Leave your favourites in the comments below!

S xx

1 comment: