Which Page?

Friday 5 February 2016

My Makeup Brushes Review and Recommendations

Today I am going to talk about the makeup brushes I use, and what I use them for.


This is the brush I use every single day to apply my powder. It is really soft and gives a very smooth and even finish. I have washed this brush multiple times and it has never malted once. I haven't lost a single bristle. This brush is by Royal Cosmetic Connections, and like others by this brand, is extremly affordable. It is just £1.99 which, for a brush of this quality, is amazing value for money.






This is another brush which I use daily. This is a Barbara Daly foundation brush, however, I only use it to apply concealer. This is another really soft brush, however, I have found that it occasionally sheds a few bristles after being washed. This is quite a stiff brush and is amazing at blending in concealer. I really recommend this brush if you are looking for an even finish for your concealer or foundation. 






This is a Primark stippling brush. This brush only costs £1.99 and is perfect for contour and highlighting. This brush hasn't shed a single bristle since I bought it. I also find this brush the perfect size for applying blusher to the apples of my cheeks. It is very soft, and picks up a lot of product.





This is my favourite eyeshadow brush EVER! It is the perfect shape to fit in to the very corner of your eye. It is a great size, and gives you a lot of control when applying eyeshadow. It is very easy to clean, and doesn't malt. This is a W7 brush, and as you may already know, I love W7 products. This brush cost me only £1.99 and was worth every single penny. This is a brush that I would recommend to anyone.








This is an angled eyeshadow brush from W7. I don't really use this to apply eyeshadow, however, I do use it to fill in my eyebrows. It is the perfect shape and size for perfect brows. It is nice and thin so you have a lot more control over the thickness of your brows. Just like the previous brush, it only costs £1.99; great value for money. This also, is very easy to clean and doesn't malt.




This is a W7 smudger brush. This is the best brush to use to smoothly blend your eyeshadow together. It leaves a very slick finish and is espcially good for creating smoky looks. This brush is quite difficult to clean because it is a bit like a sponge and absorbs eyeshadow. However, when clean it gives a perfect finish to any makeup look. Just like the other W7 brushes I have mentioned this only costs £1.99.






This is a W7 lip brush. I don't regularly use a lip brush, unless I am applying darker shades. I like to use it to line my lips with the lipstick instead of using a lip liner. It is a nice size, and allows you to accurately apply lipstick. This brush is very easy to clean, however, I find it needs to be cleaned more regularly then my other brushes because the colours begin to mix. This brush, again, only costs £1.99 so is completly affordable. 





I hope you liked seeing the brushes I use. I hope this will give you a bit more information on certain brushes if you are looking for some new ones. 



S xx

1 comment: